RC-CN Local Infrastructure Local Service Management 西门子（中国）有限公司 IT部门 本地服务管理经理 北京
Fulfillment of all services as provided in the contract at budgeted costs, quality and on-time. maintenance and improvement of service quality through a constant cycle of agreeing, monitoring and reporting on service achievements, and initiating actions to continuously improve services and productivity in order to satisfy the customer.
The Service Delivery Manager should already be involved in the pre-contract phase and will assume responsibility on the signing of the contract.
1. Steer all the services from all service deliverers according to the contract and its schedules, especially SLAs, toward achieving the intended business results. Thereby optimize operations and minimize service delivery costs. Manage a matrix of local and global service deliverers.
2. Formulate, agree and maintain an appropriate services structure for the engagement, to include
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) structure (e.g., Service based, Customer based or multi-level)
- Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) within the internal IT Provider organizations
- Third Party Supplier/Contract Management relationships to the Service Level Management Process
- Continuous Improvement Programs
* Maintain the existing Service Level Agreements with the customer
* Negotiate, agree and maintain the Operational Level Agreements with the internal IT providers
* Define the technology strategy, direction and architecture for the engagement and to select the service deliverers and partnerships together with the Account Executive
* Define the operational policies, standards and rules of the engagement
3. Service Reporting:
- monitor the costs of service delivery together with the Commercial Manager.
- analyze and review service performance against the SLAs and OLAs
- produce regular reports on service performance to all relevant parties
- organize and maintain the regular service-level review process with all relevant parties
4. Customer Relationship:
Satisfy customer's needs with the services provided. Accompany the PTM team (account manager & demand manager) on a case-by-case basis to clarify technical concerns.
Continually determine the level of services needed by the customer to support his business. Know key competencies and processes of his customers and ensure a strong relationship by delivering the optimum service quality.
Determine gaps in the contract and propose actions to the Account Manager / Demand Manager to close the gaps.
5. Service Level Management: Planning, coordinating, drafting, agreeing, monitoring and reporting on SLAs and the on-going review of service achievements to ensure that the required and cost-justifiable service quality is maintained and gradually improved. SLAs provide the basis for managing the relationship between the provider and the Customer
6. Service Continuity Management: Safeguard the availability of services, take preventative measures to reduce the probability of failures and, if a catastrophic event should occur, restore services in the required time.
7. Quality Management: consult management and support the business by selecting, coordinating, directing, controlling, standardizing activities and initiating continuous improvement in oder to become quality leader. Eminently important is the authority to stop processes and projects in case of corresponding quality requirements are not fulfilled.
1. Methods and tools:
a. - Chestra or comparable methods for project management
b. - IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
c. - Service Offering Life Cycle Process
d. - Change management methods and tools
e. - Automatization tools
f. - Monitoring Tools
g. Planning and reporting tools
2. Understanding of business processes
a. Local language
b. business fluent written and spoken English,
4. Presentation techniques and facilitation skills
1. Min. 8 years in IT area preferable; 5 year service experience prefered;
2. Min. 4 year in IT service project
3. Technical leadership role of a team of min. 4 employees in IT operations
4. At least 1 year life or work experience abroad or work experience in international teams.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 122994
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time