Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the implementation of a local installed base business for system-upgrades, software- and hardware- options to develop a fast, precise and on-time delivery for the corresponding installed base products via different channels.
2. Play important role in IBD business, including proper order, on-time delivery by request, and quick inquiry response in IBD development
3. Understand market dynamic to support selling process and to response customer requests
4. Optimize internal and external workflow to meet business growth
5. Solve logistics problems to ensure timely deliveries
6. Provide qualified resource for IBD business including OEM products and OEM maintenance service
7. Manage order, delivery schedule and turnover forecast by weekly basis
8. Work with SPC to find right vendors to save outsourcing cost and ensure service quality
9. Satisfy all external and internal business partners on order-to-turnover process and IBD products/services
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 1 to 3 years (2 to 5 years, 1+ in management position for Senior) domestics transportation management related experience with a proven track record, preferably in supply chain management or third party logistics.
2. Bachelor degree or above with major in logistics/supply chain management/International trade
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123003
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time