Digital Enterprise Academy EMEA
Have you ever heard of the digital transformation of enterprises?
Through its recent successes, mainly in the discrete manufacturing sectors, Siemens is positioning itself as a major player to support companies in their digital transformation. To support this growth, Siemens PLM Software is launching a European recruitment campaign for young graduates and junior engineers. We offer you a challenging Talent Development Program to become an Associates Consultant in Presales or Professional Services. The job location can be anywhere in Europe, depending on your language skills.
Are you interested and motivated by this challenge and would you like to be part of our success?
Who are we ?
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) software and services with 15 million licensed seats and more than 144,000 customers worldwide. Siemens PLM Software offers an end-to-end software portfolio that enables organizations worldwide to digitally manage product information from ideation to retirement.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Throughout the Talent Development Program, you will be part of a European team. The goal is that you become a polyvalent Associates Consultant in Siemens PLM Software. You will become proficient in the implementation and/or demonstration of our solutions to our customers. As an Associate consultant you work in a project team, mainly on customer-site and you contribute to consulting services, gathering industrial requirements, implementation, and solution improvement.
As such, you will learn to:
- Understand the customer's needs
- Demonstrate our solutions and illustrate the concepts of numerical transformations (presales)
- Understand and write technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Configure and customize the Teamcenter UA and MOM software
- Participate in the test phases and in the deployment of the solution (Expertise, Training)
- Holding an Engineering Master degree,
preferably with a focus on information systems or
- First experience as a young professional or trainee in the aerospace industry, automobile, special machinery, construction, etc. is an asset
- Strong team spirit, rigorous, organized, autonomous and a strong customer-focus
- You communicate clearly and concisely
- Commercial acumen
- You know how to convince and you have a consulting spirit
- multicultural awareness
- You speak and write fluently English and preferably another language
- An international and multicultural working environment
- A variety of technical-commercial challenges combined with strong project-based teamwork
- An attractive compensation package
- Numerous learning and training opportunities
O PLM, MOM and Product engineering solutions training (Teamcenter, Simatic IT, …)
O Training on deployment processes
O Advantedge training program - deployment and project management methodologies
O On-the-job training at customer site and coaching
O Technical demonstration and in-depth Presales training
O International mentoring program by a tutor / mentor
O Soft skills training (presentation skills, communication, networking, …)
O Regular moments of feedback with the mentor and direct management
Job ID: 123009
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time