Internship UI/UX Design - Digital Mobility
Siemens Mobility Ltd. - Hong Kong
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing demand within the transportation sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, intermodal solutions and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your Internship – challenging and future-oriented
- Support to create User Interfaces for digital apps (focus on concepts, interaction- and interface-design)
- Support research and evaluate innovative technologies in all digital areas.
- Support the creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual design output.
- Support creation of visual designs for user interfaces and documentation of UI guidelines
Your skills and mindset
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think innovative and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- You are used to working in an agile team and have excellent presentation skills.
- You are a communicative team player and always open to new ideas.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team.
- Opportunity to gain experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe xD.
- Opportunity to code in C/C#, Java, HTML, CSS and JS.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now” or by fax to (852) 2583-3328or by mail to:
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 3 years.
Job ID: 123020
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either