Who are we?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the mankind. Currently we are looking to hire a Document Controller join our Riyadh Metro Project Team to be responsible for document management according to the Employers requirements, relevant rules and guidelines as applied within the project organization (BACS, Siemens).
What are my responsibilities?
- Document controller supports Project Team for the proper (in line with Quality Management) & timely submission of the RMP documents as well as the distribution.
- Support PM in creating and maintaining the document management procedure & plan, implementing the defined procedures & rules and ensuring that all approved policies and procedures are consistently implemented and administrated throughout the project duration.
- Preparation & submission of TS Design Documents to Project Consultant via Aconex & hard copy in accordance with Document Management Procedure,
- Providing Tool training for beginners (in situ &/or by live meetings)
- Printing & compiling design documents for submission
- Maintaining document tracking register
- Administrative tasks
- Support PM in all DCC issues
- Ensure proper & continuous availability & operation of office equipment & items
- Support PM in all OM issues
- Support PM for appropriate office set up in line with the overall project ramp up strategy
- Support PM in establishing submission/review process for all documents coming up after IFU; to be aligned with RMTC and inform/train lots
- Support QM & Installation Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- First technical Education or equivalent qualification from Technical school or college.
- First work experience in similar role ideally within a larger project
- Very good IT skills
- Advanced level in English
- Very good communication skills
- Team player with experience working in multicultural environment
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 123026
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time