What are my responsibilities?
As the Control Project Development Manager, you will be responsible for the following items:
· for sales of Siemens Control Systems for rotating equipment in the after sales market
· Develop Turbomachinery Control Projects for new & old installations.
· Develop sales pipeline and meet sales target.
· Provide technical support to clients in assigned region.
· Understand client needs and develop solutions.
· Provide complete requirements to the proposal organization.
· Provide both commercial and technical interface to support Order Capture.
· Provide updates on active projects. Provide forecasts and reports.
· Support Marketing Initiatives. Leverage Siemens Avenue-and the Opportunity Tracker to proactively identify new opportunities.
· Provide training to CFT. Provide proactive communication of activities to Account Managers and Regional Sales Manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business with 5+ years industry experience. Familiar with rotating equipment and control system technology.
· Familiar with Turbine or Motor driven Compressor controls e.g Start permissive requirements, steam turbine extraction & speed control, compressor surge and load sharing control
· Local china market competitor intelligence.
· Knowledgeable in Controls and Condition Monitoring processes, instrumentation, and software - vibration analysis - surge control - compressor performance - Simplex, Duplex, and TMR Controls - Shutdown systems - Safety Systems - Fire and Gas systems Familiarity of Upstream, Mid stream, and Down stream Petroleum, Petrochemical, and Chemical industries.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills.
· Good written and oral communication skills required.
· Must have ability to develop client relationships, display excellent listening skills, and maintain a positive attitude.
· Fluent English and Chinese communication
· Travel estimated at 50%
What else do I need to know?
You will be working as part of the region client facing team, providing expertise for control systems sales. Conducts client interviews and equipment surveys to determine requirements, scope and needs. Communicates full requirements to the proposal team. Works with clients to ensure full understanding Siemens proposals and clarifies technical and commercial issues. Manages commercial issues as part of the client facing team. Provides forecasts on active projects. Actively works to grow the number of sales opportunities. Supports tradeshows, conferences and tours. Provides general overview and project specific presentations to clients. Provides general product training for other client facing members. Achieves annual sales targets.
Job ID: 123037
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time