We are currently looking for a Portfolio Consulting Professional to join our MRX business based in Derby. With an extensive global portfolio, you will be responsible for providing deep technical knowledge in an assigned portfolio and advising both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens products effectively. You will Support the respective sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' products effectively
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the respective sales organization of the unit in developing business cases for customers based on own direct experience in using the products
- Serve sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of the assigned organizational unit
- Generate and support sales, both within Siemens and outside of Siemens installed base
- Constantly analyse product portfolio of the dedicated customers
- Check with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer's side options to integrate Siemens' products.
- Create respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process
- Initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities
- Support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses
- Develop strategy, offering, and drive execution for consultative services to customers who have bought MRX systems, to ensure that customers’ benefit is fully realized.
- Provide support for the ongoing development of analytical solutions targeting end users’ needs
- Manage stakeholders in customers’ organization
- Support the preparation of technical proposal for the bid phase, as well as the costing / pricing for add-on services that Siemens can sell throughout the system lifecycle
- Perform long range strategic planning and analysis and prepares reporting.
- Perform project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ in terms of the provision of information to support product platform development.
- Complete market and business research as well as competitor analysis.
- Perform analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
- Direct experience in using and applying automated vehicle inspection systems to maintenance practices
- A proven track record in Technical sales Ideally within the rail industry
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in managing a portfolio of technical clients
Closing date 22/08/2019
What else do I need to know?
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If you are successful in your application you will receive a new contract detailing the standard terms, conditions and benefits associated with this role. Please note that this may impact any existing entitlements to legacy terms.
Please note that it is Siemens policy for all employees to inform their line manager when formally applying for a new role within Siemens
Job ID: 123050
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time