We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for shaping the global SW portfolio for Digital grids from Grid Control, Grid Simulation to applications for the grid edge
- You act as entrepreneur and own the business case for all software products (SaaS and on-premise)
- You lead several teams of product managers
- Based on your excellent understanding of the energy markets and trends in the energy transition, you shape an innovative, customer-oriented portfolio strategy
- You actively manage the portfolio of software product consisting of existing large applications and upcoming innovations
- You define target customers and drive marketing and sales enablement to achieve growth ambitions for Digital Grid’s software products
- You work with customers (co-creation) to drive differentiated customer value and a superior UX in our products.
- You strive to work with R&D to develop state-of-the-art software products
- You have an excellent understanding of the energy markets and the current trends in the energy transition
- You are an inspirational leader able to build winning teams
- You have experience in software product management, agile software development as well as enterprise software, especially cloud software and in the IoT space
- You have a proven track record to launch new products to the market
- You have experience working internationally for global markets and with global teams
- You convince customers and management with your communication skills towards C-Level
- Fluent English skills round off your profile, German would be an advantage.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 123062
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time