Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Software Developer Artificial Intelligence Products (m/f/diverse) for the Al rad companion product line to shape and develop the next clinical AI-driven applications for this product and make it a commercial success. Check out this Demo for further details on the AI rad companion.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of the worldwide development team for the AI rad companion product line. The software is being developed according to agile principles to be able to deliver value to our customers in a high quality and in short cycles
- You will be a full-stack developer developing backend service leveraging latest Microsoft .NET standards and frontend components based on modern UI technologies. The software is deployed in the Microsoft Azure cloud by supporting also hybrid edge scenarios and containerization. You will contribute to constantly improve our modern cloud software architecture
- You will also leverage our dev ops principles like build pipelines and continuous delivery to support a faster delivery to our customers
- You will be a contributor to the development of clinical prototypes to augment our AI product portfolio working closely with our scientific team in Princeton and our data science team in Erlangen
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at AI rad companion.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold an university degree or PhD in Computer Science / Computational Engineering or related domains and equivalent experience
- You have many years (5+) of experience with solving challenging real-world software productization problems, preferable in the medical imaging domain
- You are good with Algorithms, Data structures and Software Design Patterns
- You have excellent software engineering skills and hands-on coding skills with ability to quickly prototype in C++ , C# and .net. Experience in scripting languages such as Python with experience in data science libraries such as NumPy, Scikit-learn, Pandas etc. is a big plus.
- You have working knowledge of TDD and BDD
- You have experience with Front-end technologies such as Angular, Node.js and Component Driven Development
- You have strong domain knowledge in cloud development include experience with containerization, Microservices and virtualization methods and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, VMWare etc.
- You have experience in software systems architecture, GPU Computing, Web Services and applications and leveraging best software development practices such as productivity toolchains (JIRA, Git etc.)
- You have experience in healthcare information protocols and developing solutions compliant with common interoperability standards (such as DICOM etc.)
- You have experience working in an Agile environment that lives the DevOps and SAFe principles
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and provide high quality visual representations of achieved results. Knowledge of German language is a plus
- You have experience in working with a globally distributed team
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 123063
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time