Job title: SCPS GBS H2R specialist
Job Location: Shanghai Jinshan
• To convert government policy and HR strategy into effective Personnel administration activities
• To liaise with local vendor and monitor vendor admin process including regulation updates
• To support GBS H2R central function for daily operation process
• To deal with overall personnel administration for JV/AC in charge
• Internal: GBS H2R service colleagues; local HR Team (incl. HRM); other local teams like IT, Finance etc; employees etc.
• External: External service provider-like FESCO; Government organizations; Auditor etc.
What are my responsibilities?
• Personnel Administration :To work with local and other GBS H2R service teams to guarantee high-quality and timely personnel administrative work of SCPS
• New hire integration, internal transfer and staff separation process and labor contract registration in government
• Payroll related responsibilities incl. data collection, salary report checking, payment support, etc.
• Attendance management
• C&B information related reports and employee master data reports.
• Monthly social insurance and housing fund
• Data maintenance in HR related systems as required
• Daily employee C&B query handling
• Certificate support
• Company benefit like EA, SMP, Commercial insurance etc.
• External/Internal Checking and Coordination
o Vendor management and local government communication
o Audit support
• Project work - Support GBS H2R service related projects
• Business report requirements
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proficient in MS Office applications incl. intranet/ internet and HR related applications
• Business knowledge: Understand organizational culture/ structure; work experience in major international company
• Location specific HR related regulations
• Knowledge of country-specifics within HR (Shared services)
• Project management experience
• HRIS application skills; HR function familiarity and execution; HR service and process-oriented mindset
Background and Personality
• Bachelor degree or above, CET-4
• 1-3 HR related operation working experience , exceptionally for payroll related experience
• A good team player with customer service mindset
• Good communication skill
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn