- As senior software architect (f/m/d) you will be part of the newly established internationally acting agile scrum team.
- The project is revolutionary in the area of traffic management systems: in addition to the data usage from conventional traffic lights and detectors, data from many additional traffic related subsystems e.g. connected or cooperating vehicles will be included.
- You will set the architectural direction within brand new web-based integration platforms using HTML5 user interfaces, software functions and algorithms in order to monitor, manage and optimize the traffic flow in the streets of our cities.
- You will closely interact with the Product Owner and your team in order to develop and implement new and innovative products.
- Based on new ideas you will promptly implement prototypes, innovative user interfaces and eventually test them supported by extensive test automation.
- Furthermore, you will maintain contacts with universities, industrial partners, traffic engineers and the users of our applications.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in computer science.
- You have longtime professional experience in developing Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Amazon Web Services based applications.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and CI/CD is a must.
- You have relevant experience acting in largescale agile projects (SCRUM).
- Ideally, you are also familiar with Kubernetes, Geographical Information Systems, Business Process Model and Notation (Camunda) and have solid knowledge of web security.
- Since you will collaborate with colleagues located in various countries business fluent English is required. German or additional languages are a plus.
- You have strong leadership skills and are a skillful and experienced negotiator with stakeholders.
- If analytical thinking and the ability to analyze errors are among your strengths and if you are willing to travel occasionally, we look forward to receiving your application.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 123113
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time