Customer Service Engineer (MRI) – North West
A bit about us:
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Siemens Healthineers is recruiting for three Customer Service Engineers in the North West (Liverpool/Manchester) area to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain a range of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) medical diagnostic equipment and address customer support issues promptly and professionally. This is a field based role with significant requirement to work at customer sites.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Work in cooperation with the Support Centre to carry out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Siemens Healthcare products within your designated product range and assist under supervision with other products.
- When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision.
- Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate in order to build competence in providing technical assistance and support to customers.
- Identify any opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of team processes.
- Maintain good communications and team working with all Managers and Colleagues.
- Escalate as appropriate situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met.
- Understand and comply with Siemens work instructions, quality policy and codes of conduct policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Ensure material parts are processed in accordance with policy.
- Complete personal administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain all test equipment, tools and company property in good and working order.
Your qualification and experience:
- HNC/HND in an Electronics or Engineering
- This is a field based role offering considerable independence
- Ideally you will have previous field service experience where you have undertaken fault finding on electronic equipment.
- You will also be required to have strong IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
- Your customer facing skills will be invaluable, as you will be required to interface with customers and staff at all levels within Siemens / Third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers and must quickly gain the respect of others, both colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
- A flexible approach to travel, providing out of hours technical support and working planned weekend and evening work is required.
- Attendance of training courses and technical seminars in the UK and abroad will also be required.
- Area covered is largely in North West (Liverpool/Manchester) and the surrounding counties. Candidates can expect to spend circa 4 hours travelling each day.
- In return we offer a competitive salary, car, 26 days holiday, pension scheme; performance related bonus and private healthcare options as well as comprehensive technical training.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 123151
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time