If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in accounting, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (Master’s degree preferred)
- CRC certificate
- + 10 years of significant experience in accounting or finance
- + 2 years of senior leadership experience
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS and BR GAAP rules
- Written and spoken proficiency in English, knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Experience of project management and it concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- Leadership skills and team development
- Strong Knowledge of SAP, knowledge of Mastersaf is a plus
What are your main responsibilities
- Run the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting function in Brazil
- Ensure an accurate financial statement close, statutory branch and consolidated Brazilian tax compliance filings
- Responsible for all accounting topics (i.e. accounting advisory to the business, closing and reporting tasks, disclosure requirements)
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with internal cross-functional departments and suppliers
- Drive process improvements and find opportunities for cost savings
- Produce statements under local GAAP requirements (Central Bank rules) and IFRS
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company!
Job ID: 123184
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time