- IT Partner and Account Manager for a LDA business in China as a major supporting function to the business. This includes being a single point of contact to the regional business and to the partners (internal and external) within IT organization for all topics related to IT of LDA company in the region.
- Collecting business specific requirements for tools improvements and/or implementations for the China region and drive the implementation of this requirements.
- Managing the portfolio of demands, projects and services in alignment with the LDA’s Leadership Team in China, including budgeting, prioritization, driving the implementation, realization controlling, testing and approval.
- Strengthening data analytics capabilities of the LDA China business using big data analytics and AI technologies.
- Ensuring alignment and transparency of IT services and projects and cost/allocation and driving (understanding, measuring and reporting) IT satisfaction from key stakeholders perspective.
- Acting as an owner of business required specific IT projects. Being in charge of business-organizational aspects of an IT project and accountable for the success of the project during the entire lifecycle of that project.
- Ensuring regular alignment with other IT Account Managers around the globe supporting other regions of the LDA to share ideas, trends, demands, process improvements and technical implementation details.
Job ID: 123198
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time