Mentor (a Siemens Business) is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic and electrical products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our Capital tools to push the boundaries of technology and design better vehicles, enabling processes that are inherently faster and delivering better quality.
Be part of the implementation of the Cloud/SaaS strategy of Siemens industry leading and rapidly growing Integrated Electrical Systems solution covering embedded software, networks, electrical distribution system & wire harness.
You will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will help develop exciting solutions that change the way both Mentor and their clients work.
You'll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. We strive to produce scalable solutions, and you will need to be familiar with how QA best practices and high level of automation help drive them.
· Explore, implement and drive continuous improvement of product quality for our products running in cloud environments.
· Work closely with management and the development team to define and implement manual and automated tests.
· Be and stay up to date
with technology advances in cloud application testing and deployment.
· ISTQB ® certification or similar proven skills.
· 2+ years of prior commercial software testing experience.
· Strong knowledge of QA Methodologies for both cloud applications and traditional multitier applications.
· Experience with test scripting (manual and automated).
· Expert acceptance/regression/functional testing skills.
· Experience executing existing automated test plans, scenarios and scripts.
· Excellent documentation skills - test plans, test suites, test cases.
· Outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to investigate, analyze, and debug test failures to ensure the highest levels of product quality.
· Worked within an Agile development environment, understand Scrum practices and feature estimations.
· Experience working on enterprise-level SaaS or highly distributed applications.
· Hands on experience with QA automation tools/technologies such as - Selenium, RES TAPI, Jenkins.
· Experience working with AWS WorkSpaces and AppStream 2.0.
Job ID: 123199
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Magyarország Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time