- Monitor layout proposal and final drawings to end user customer
- Manage technical risks and technical supports to project managers
- Supervise the drawings work done by external service provider engineers
- Staff management and team development
- Enabling a technical support bridge (civil / electrical / structure / mechanical enginerring etc.) to project managers and external service partners for preparation guideline and drawings. Target is to achieve zero planning mistake
- Check PM layout proposals, identify the planning risks, follow up the corrective activities. Target is to achieve zero planning mistake
- Manage the tailored final drawing for all end user in whole China
- Deliver and follow up the planning guide from HQ
- Deliver and update project manual
- Organize training, evaluation and improvement, target is to achieve zero planning mistake
- Quality gate of all relevant technical risks and relevant document completeness. Avoid planning mistakes.
- Enable a mechanism to provide management and technology tools for PM teams.
- Enable a mechanism to provide training and technology support for PM teams.
- PM competence and Atellica Solution skill review and certification every year.
- NCC and scope changes control, negotiations and approval.
- Acting as interface towards external companies in case of customer complaints, trainings and improvement needs.
- Track External Service Providers' engineer performance and utilization rate, solve PM complaints and coordinate trainings to improve engineers' competence.
Provide technical support to answer PM some special technical questions & facilitate resources for solution.
- Communicate with headquarter,branch in other countries,internal department,external partner for more resource and valueable experience to support PM team in China.
- PM performance and quality check on sub-region level, via face to face meeting with PMs to check their understandings of working process; do spot checks to PM daily working document.
- Develop staffs competence & careers, and maintain staffs turn over rate at low level.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in electrical enginerring is plus
- Position requires a minimum 15 years of experience in PM team and external service partner engineers, project managemt knowledge in Healthcare industry background/Healthcare product know how/site engineering /quality management and a minimum 5 years of people management experience.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience managing projects and/ or medical equipment projects.
- PMP or other Porject Management certification desired, not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Assertive character to guide the customer according to the company targets rather than being guided by the customer.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers (via phone and in person).
- Ability to effectively interactive with members of other departments, countries or head-quarter
- Demonstrated initiative in mastering core and specialty project assignments
- Ability to effectively use available resources to assess and resolve problems
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Demonstrated ability to accomplaish objectives with and through others without direct control
- Familarity/ proficiency with the following: Outlook, Excel, MS Project, and Windows Based Applications
Job ID: 123226
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time