Engagement Manager (Senior Business Consultant)
To support our growth, in our Digitalization Changes Everything journey, the Professional Services department is looking for an Engagement Manager
Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with fifteen million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Within our Benelux Professional Services organization, we are looking for an Engagement Architect to strengthen our team for solution definition & selling. The Engagement Manager is the bridge between the Customer, Siemens Sales and Services team, responsible to steer and facilitate services opportunities and is responsible for services business development.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proactively maintain and develop relationships within customer accounts and drive the positioning and messaging of the customer engagement.
- In conjunction with the sales and presales team, identify and manage the engagement with all relevant external and internal Stakeholders, advocating PLM and the value that PLM can deliver.
- Participate as part of the Proposal team, in delivering customer presentations in order to win new Software and Services opportunities for Benelux but also global services opportunities of medium to high complexity scope.
- With the support of relevant subject matter experts and Project Management, create the brief Solution Outline, Rough order of magnitude, contract, margin calculation and risk assessment for use in commercial negotiations and project initiation.
- As an integral part of the PLM bid proposal team, work with the sales, presales and services to define the service proposition and communicate a clear vision of the planned project objectives.
- Engage with the customer stakeholders to address the importance of attention for organizational change management in relation to implementing successful PLM solutions.
- Develop and maintain services business initiatives.
- Coach and mentor colleagues.
- Facilitate methodology training (internal and customer facing)
- Participate in the EMEA Community of Practice.
This is a great opportunity to be working on projects on the leading edge of innovation from Formula 1 to Submarines to domestic appliances, heavy industry or anything in between.
Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, PLM software products focus on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market (more info: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products)
Preferably you have experience or affinity in consulting activities in the area of complex IT transformations or you are passionate about technology and also have a strong affinity with today’s business challenges within the IT solution and definition & selling business.
- Education level: Bachelor/Master level in Industrial Engineering or International Business Administration
- 5 to 10 years of professional services experience with at least 3 – 5 years of experience in project definition.
- Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, preferably including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, convincing, knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset. Ability to build network, engage customers and field teams.
- Strategy articulation skills, strong organizer, the ability to multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Act with a professional business conduct, a high level of integrity on ethics and company values
- Results oriented, flexible, highly motivated and detail oriented, work with high level of energy/sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate global view and ability to collaborate across cultures, internationally oriented.
- Skilled in a collaborative environment, succeeding with members of various teams
- Excellent project management skills; can effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion.
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient and scalable processes for services business and development and expansion of it.
- Language: Fluent in English and Dutch (or the willingness to learn)
- Mobile within Benelux region
Siemens PLM Software offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and a multitude of interesting career prospects. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible and team- oriented atmosphere.
People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills. We provide a competitive compensation package, including the possibility of participating in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 123231
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time