Should be able to work as individual contributor as well as a team player. As a Test Automation Developer, you are responsible to conceptualize, design, develop, test and deploy Test automation modules to fulfill the CI/CD development strategy.
The primary responsibilities are:
• Requirement analysis
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Unit testing and release formalities for developed modules/features.
• Performing within the organization and project related processes/guidelines.
• Occasional domestic and international travel as required.
• Overall software development experience between 3 to 5 years.
• Experience or working knowledge of Medical Imaging Systems domain is desirable
• Experience with user interface design and automation using C#, .Net is a must.
• Good understanding of design principles & patterns.
• Good understanding of SDLC process. Experience working in an Agile development process.
• Desirable: Medical standards knowledge (DICOM, HL7 etc), SQL, PowerShell
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in an English-speaking international workplace (USA, Germany, & India).
• Strong, analytic and decision-making skills
• Positive attitude and responsible. Ownership mindset
Job ID: 123238
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time