Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support to set up, develop and implement product strategy for the radiology products full line business in region
- Posses good working knowledge of radiology products and target suitable solutions for hospitals
- Communicate market intelligence internally and report to Product Sales Manager
- Support region direct sales and business partner in selling efforts
- Development of reference hospitals for Siemens products
- Summary selling tools to detail articles to support clinical marketing
- Work closely with related team members and region sales to ensure coordination and teamwork is achieved
- Technical and sales support on radiology products for the projects (bidding, customer visits, putting together specification of product)
- Keep good relationship with the VIP luminary in region
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
- Minimum 5 year working experiences in Clinical or engineering industry sales/marketing, at a multinational company is preferred
- Minimum 3 years experiences in sales/marketing or project management of managing commercial sales projects especially with hospitals
- Good knowledge of Product related technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Able to influence customers in a way to have a positive attitude towards Siemens product, being the leader of project in responsible region for customer relationship management and business driving
- Reference site /key account management for customer satisfaction and relationship maintenance
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123243
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time