Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sr. Regulation Specialist
Your qualifications and experience:
· We are looking for more than 3 years import product registration experiments (successfully to registration import new product) that should be cover implement IVD reagent type testing, communication with oversea manufacture and communication with national authority.
· R&D experience/ background will be preferable.
· Experience in Chinese national standard formulation and IVD industry standard formulation。
· At least 6 years RA experience, knowledge in PRC regulations and rules, with medical/ biological background education.
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications
· Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
· Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company
· A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry
· Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED DX operates
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123266
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time