Your problem-solving mindset creates real business value. This is your role.
- You are part of an international team of data scientists with diverse backgrounds, utilizing AI and data analytics methods to accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
- You interact regularly with internal customers across Siemens as project responsible and assist them in making business decisions.
- You support the full application lifecycle starting with first ideation workshops over successful prototypes until the go live of an enterprise-ready application.
- You drive pragmatic approaches to solve complex business problems by utilizing predictive modeling, machine learning, recommendation engine or other advanced statistical models.
- You are partner of diverse groups within Siemens, e.g., business, technology, information security, finance, risk, law, and compliance.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience (diverse backgrounds welcome, e.g., industry, consultancy, academia etc.) and a strong academic background (degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics).
- You have already gained insights into cloud solution architecture, software development or knowledge graphs.
- Technical experience in big data analytics (e.g., AWS-based landscapes) and knowledge of SAP Hana are a plus.
- Excellent technical understanding and software modeling skills combined with strategic thinking and a clear customer-oriented communication form part of your profile.
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are a plus.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 123283
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time