- You will be responsible for troubleshooting, debugging and resolving problem reports & field defects and functional analysis of existing software
- You will derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation
- You will be involved in implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines and will be responsible for the high level and low-level design
- You will e involved in identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base by providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
- You need to have overall 2-5 years of total experience with Engineering degree in EEE or instrumentation
- You need to have good commissioning experience in process industry and good experience (2+ years) in PLC programming preferably in SCL
- You need to have very good Siemens product knowledge especially in Siemens PLCs (especially S7 300/400/1500) and SIMATIC Manager (PCS7), WinCC, TIA
- You need to have experience in library/Function block development will be added advantage, good programming skills in C/C++/C# will be preferred with strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Job ID: 123309
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time