Supervise commercial events in NPI project to ensure transparent, sound and compliant cost system and help to meet project target.
What are your responsibilities for this role?
Provide rational quotation on schedule by well understanding and proper application of pricing model, follow relevant process, and active cooperation with project members to catch project schedule.
2. NPI investment monitoring
Ensure investment is under control of the project plan by set up and maintain investment log per project to compare investment application and original plan timely. Make the investment ROI analysis . For the investment with large amount, raise comments to manager for decision.
3. Regular finish product management report, include EPP profit gap analysis, project fufillment, project risk and improve suggestion.
4. Regular finish factory performance report, include business operation result, KPI measure etc. Provide the valuable suggestion by reporting
5. Factory Budgeting and forecasting
Perform budgeting and forecasting of cost center expenses(production WH), inventories risks etc. to help to have full picture of coming business result and target setting and controlling.
6. PUMA project
Good corporations with team members. Ensure all PUMA items under control and data can be provided to HQ on schedule. Delivery the effective proposal;
7. License fee calculation and payment
Provide license fee to controlling dept. monthly for booking and prepare related materials to Tax office and controlling dept. semi-annually to finish payment. Ensure schedule under control at any time.
8. Material master data maintenance
Ensure accurate definition of costing relevant parameters by proper process follow-up and prompt, correct input on intranet web page.
How do I need to qualify for this role?
No less than 3 years experience in manufactury enterprises and at least 2 years experience in management accounting or cost control
1. Good skill in MS office 熟练使用办公软件
2. Good inter-personal communication skill 良好的沟通技巧
3. Good command of English, writing and reading 良好的英语读，写能力
4. Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Economics related 会计本科学历
5. SAP experience is a plus SAP相关知识
6. Teamwork spirit, being able to meet deadline under pressure 能在压力下工作
Job ID: 123333
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time