Solution Architect – Data Analytics Solutions
Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for a Solution Architect to join its Data Analytics team. Preferred candidates should be experienced in defining algorithms and statistical models to derive intelligent data analytics from customer asset data related to various use cases and business decisions.
Change the future with us
Are you passionate about designing Data Analytics solutions for customer projects? Your main responsibility as Solution Architect will include.
• Developing IoT Data Lake solutions based on customer requirements in e.g. Java, Python or Scala
• Designing and deploying machine learning algorithms on IoT applications such as predictive maintenance on Apache Hadoop and Apache Kafka based Data Lakes
• structuring data and choosing the most appropriate statistical model for specific use cases
• Evaluating how data can be ingested, consumed and protected
• Developing real-time Data Processing pipelines to receive, analyze and store device data via messaging, e.g., on Apache Kafka with frameworks like Apache Flink or Kafka-Streams
• Developing Deep Learning (Neural Networks) and other AI (Reinforcement Learning) solutions, e.g., based on Spark, TensorFlow, and other AI frameworks
• Developing data modeling to identify necessary data to generate valuable insights for customers
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced candidates who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or comparable degree
• 3+ years practical experience in data science / quantitative analysis
• Excellent data modeling, statistical analysis and data mining skills
• Strong understanding of machine learning principles including regression, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning
• Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and cloud infrastructure platforms
• Applied experience in using Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
• Smart, motivated, with a can-do attitude, and to the drive to make a difference
• Fluent English communication skills including ability to identify and communicate data driven insights in a clear and effective manner
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 123339
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time