Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Product Management Professional based in Gauteng.
Your tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned with full responsibility for the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit strategies, business planning, road mapping.
- Constantly observes relevant competitors' product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s).
- Defines product marketing strategies (product/solution/service, price, placement, promotion).
- Establish and manages or synchronizes a cross functional team to realize the development of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned.
- Drive the business performance of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process chain (PLM / SCM / CRM).
- Contribute to activities to continuously improve the product lifecycle management.
Your qualifications, experience and skills:
- Medical Technology Diploma. Preferably B.tech concluded.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Chemistry/Immunology experience
- Automation experience would be advantageous
- Experience on the Siemens Healthineers platforms would be advantageous.
- Advanced MS office skills
- High literacy on MS Excel
- Ability to interpret clinical results and support recommendations
- Understand the laboratory workflow and business utilization needs.
- Dynamic and able to present the company’s portfolios confidently
- Methodical, logical and structured to drive business excellence
- Able to manage financial topics and Budgets
- Market knowledge and marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Flexible and agile to business hours/ needs.
Good to know: Candidates must be available on short notice to travel country wide and to Africa due to operational requirements and on long term projects as well as travel outside of the region to assist nationally.
What else do you need to know?
- This role provides support mainly for the Gauteng region however you may be required to support other regions and countries.
- You need to have a valid passport
- You must be a South African citizen.
- A valid South African drivers licence is required
- No restrictions to travel within SADC and abroad.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123347
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time