What are my responsibilities for this role?
1. Commodity strategies
Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials
Implement and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to
ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay
(P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems)
3. Monitor the markets worldwide to create a basis for deciding the optimum sourcing
strategy and cooperate with the best suppliers
4. Procurement strategies
Define and implement Procurement strategies (which are not covered by Commodity
strategies) based on conducted demand, market and supplier analysis to ensure long-
term, cost-efficient and reliable on-time supply of materials in the required quality
Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium to high Purchasing Volumes
to obtain highest feasible savings
6. Savings and relevant KPI
Generate, document and implement savings, e.g. CNI; plan, monitor and report on
relevant KPI to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
7. Supplier Management
Support Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the
best suppliers and ensure transparency
8. Customer Interface
Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisition) to ensure customer
care and early involvement
How do I need to qualify for this role?
1. Bachelor or above degree;
2. In major of technical engineering or background preferable.
3. 8 years+ solid work experience in MNC as strategic buyer or similar role.
4. Deep understanding and know-how SP process and supplier management experience.
5. Proven skill and abilities to quickly find out problems and deliver reasonable solutions.
Job ID: 123349
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time