What are my responsibilities?
- Business administration management and controlling of relevant projects within business policies
- Owing administrative tools and processes
- Managing interface with global organization
- Ownership of and drive the commercial tasks including responsibility for the financials & risks.
- Oversee with close activities and Reporting of planning
- Control and monitor business process for efficiency and effectiveness
- Cost and cashflow planning (including timely billing and collection) and controlling to ensure correct reflection in the results
- Project review and reporting, taking measures to ensure project targets are reached
- Ensure the compliance with Siemens FRG, local GAAP requirement, and adherence to internal control (RIC).
- Understand, implement and continuously optimize processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Comply with all requirements and correct operations under legal, fiscal and fiduciary aspects.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration in Accountancy or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in Basic knowledge of accounting, controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting and compliance,
- Strong communication skills needed for liaising with internal interfaces.
- Good command of English verbal and written, TOEIC: 650+ / IELTS 6.5
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports and feedback to project team members.
- Strong ability to communicate / work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
Job ID: 123364
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time