Mentor Graphics, A Siemens Business, is committed to helping our clients develop better products faster and more efficiently! We provide a wealth of software solutions for both 1D and 3D simulation, the collaboration and alignment of these products capabilities allows our software to lead the market. Encouraging the development of our 1D & 3D capabilities, the team’s overall growth and shared expert skills with our clients, we now have a vacancy for a Senior Software Engineer role!
- Passion and energy to apply an innovative mind-set in with enthusiasm, developing high quality solutions to customer centric problems.
- Collaborating with the R&D group to design, prototype and develop new capabilities
- Delivering and maintaining leading edge engineering software within an agile team, developing architectural and process improvements (ideally for Engineering Software or CAD Software).
- Working with existing legacy code base and perusing new product development within this framework.
Your Leadership and advanced technical skills/knowledge will be quite meaningful in the role, additional skills in SQL/Oracle, synchronous and multi-thread programming (.NET TPL, async/await and Rx for .NET) would be desirable.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree educated in Technical (Engineering or Science field), with advanced experience in development environment.
- Experience of mathematical modelling, numerical techniques and/or Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Previous experience and application of object-oriented design (OOD) and object-oriented programming (OOP) using either C#, C++ or Java.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software| Mentor Graphics is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Siemens PLM Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability.
Job ID: 123375
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time