Senior Software Development Engineer
Mentor Graphics, a Siemens Business, is committed to helping our clients develop better products faster and more efficiently! We provide a wealth of software solutions for both 1D and 3D simulation, the collaboration and alignment of these products capabilities allows our software to lead the market. To ensure we remain at the cutting edge of innovation, we now have a vacancy for a Senior Software Engineer.
- Passion and energy to apply an innovative mind-set in with enthusiasm, developing high quality solutions to customer centric problems.
- Willing to work in a collaborative environment with R&D groups to design, prototype and develop new capabilities
- Support the team in delivering and maintaining leading edge engineering software within an agile team, developing architectural and process improvements (ideally for Engineering Software or CAD Software).
- Working with existing legacy code base and perusing new product development within this framework.
Your leadership skills and ability to contribute to the mentorship and professional development of others on the team will be critical. Along with your advanced technical skills/knowledge will be quite meaningful in the role.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Degree educated in Technical (Engineering or Scientific field), with advanced experience in software development environment.
- Experience of mathematical modelling, numerical techniques and/or Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Any experience and application of object-oriented design (OOD) and object-oriented programming (OOP) using either C#, C++ or Java.
- Preferred skills in SQL/Oracle, synchronous and multi-thread programming (.NET TPL and Rx for .NET) would be desirable.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the application form to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability.
Job ID: 123375
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time