The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow.
We’re looking for motivated people who will help us improve and develop professional order management services for our business in Europe. As part of our international Order Handling Services centre in Warsaw, you will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products, systems) and some logistics activities.
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen;
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing flow of goods as well as stock levels;
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents;
- Actively proposing process optimizations;
- Close cooperation with various internal departments around the world.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English is a must;
- Knowledge of other European language will be a plus;
- Min. 1 year of experience in customer service, order processing, logistics (gained preferably in the technical sector or SSC/BPO);
- SAP knowledge;
- A university degree;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks;
- Attention to details and good work organization;
- Availability and willingness to start a permanent job in Warsaw, Poland.
We have a lot to offer. How about you?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
- 6-months contract (with a possibility to extend) and employment in an international organization which is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, friendly, diverse environment;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum,
- Additional (paid) holidays, flexible working time and home office work (1-2 days per week);
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- lunch card
- …and a lot more!
How do I apply?
Please apply online and send us your CV in English.
Job ID: 123391
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time