Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
- Responsible for 3rd party material supply and services cost at bid phase of Mainline/Metro Signaling and Telecom Projects for acquiring new business.
- Responsible for Total Cost of Ownership at Project execution phase for improving project profitability.
- Vendor and Stakeholder management
- Responsible for vendor selection, evaluation ad negotiations
- Should be responsible for monitoring of market trend analysis for signaling & telecom commodities.
- Should be responsible for forecasting Cost guidance for future bids
- Responsible for independent handling of techno commercial closing of complex tender requirements with vendors, at bid and project execution phase.
- Drive internal approval process with Headquarter and responsible Business unit.
- Work in close coordination with Bid, Engineering, Project Management team and drive cost competitiveness through market intelligence.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have 7-10 years of relevant experience in handling Project Procurement..
- Should be from the Engineering background. (Electronics/Telecom/Electrical)
- Should have Excellent written and communication skills
- Should have a fair idea about Vendor bae in Railway signaling market
- Should have good understanding of numbers and should have proficiency in MS-Excel.
- Should have experience of working in multi-cultural teams.
- Should be able to work in close coordination with Bid team, Headquarter and responsible Business unit to drive successfully the Bidding process.
- Should be open for travelling across India.
- Should have handled projects with Purchasing volume of Rs.20 Cr to Rs.50 Cr
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 123441
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time