Your Mission and Responsibilities:
The position is responsible to install and configure new systems, customer training, update software and ensure that assigned systems stay fully in operation. Also a well-established communication channel between manufacturers and customers need to be working out by FAS to improve the customer satisfactory level. The primary responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team to penetrate the local market with a technical approach;
- Post Sales support to the Sales and Marketing, such as preparation of tender documents, technical presentation materials, etc.
- Handling customer application issues and or complaint on different Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics products;
- Liaise with second level support and third level support for getting resources to assist local team to handle the item as stated above which is not capable to solve by local team;
- Prepare training materials and conduct training for cater different group of customer requirement;
- Reinforce the existing communication channel to the end customers to convey all the key messages such as, technical bulletin and FSCA sending out from GPS, RAQS etc.;
Your Qualifications and Experiences:
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- A University Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Medical Technology or equivalent in a relevant life science subject;
- Knowledge in the field diagnostic system, reagents, PC-systems, operating systems, network engineering, interface engineering, basic medical knowledge;
- Register as a HK Medical Technologist will be an advantage;
- Familiar and understand the process of ISO 15189 or the HOKLAS accreditation procedures of Medical Laboratory will be an advantage.
- Self-reliance and motivation, good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to deal with, customers and staff at all levels;
- Knowledge of the country-wide Service and support requirements;
- Fluency in English: Written and spoken;
- Sound knowledge of medical analysis laboratory and the range of equipment used;
- Ability to sell, good teaching skills, good team worker.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" /by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
Siemens Healthcare Limited
Units 903-904, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Job ID: 123448
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time