Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) for Strategic Procurement to contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers Procurement Digitalization, Data Management and Systems team.
Your global tasks and responsibilities:
- Data Analysis & Data Processing: You are responsible for the preparation and analysis of structured and unstructured data using methods of Data Mining, Data Modeling, Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis. You can transform this data into the context of a business story and roadmap. Based on the analyzed data, you can build up data models (HANA Data Lake) and perform data cleaning. You are as well responsible to define procurement data sets, rules and systems for data processing based on use cases, as well as the assessment of data quality, methodology and technology for improvement
- Use Cases & Data Provision: Use Cases from the Procurement area are created based on internal and external data. The results will be presented at different management levels. Additionally, you can develop statistical models and program machine learning use cases. With the help of SQL knowledge, you can access, analyze and manipulate data in databases.
- Innovations: You are continuously identifying and shaping future topics and conducting benchmarking & trend scouting in the field of Data Analytics/Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You are coordinating cross-organizational digitalization projects to guarantee successful transition from pilot phase into final implementation of the “product”.
- Digitalization Strategy / Roadmap: You are coordinating and supporting the execution of the Siemens Healthineers Procurement digitalization strategy, roadmap and supporting the program management of Siemens Healthineers Strategic Procurement Programs
Your qualifications and experience:
- You successfully completed studies in mathematics, (business) computer science, statistics or alternatively economics or a comparable education
- You have many years of professional experience in the areas of Business Analytics, Big Data and ideally Strategic Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- You have knowledge and experience in data modeling and analysis tools (e.g. R, SQL, Alteryx) and strong experience in Python
- You are experienced in IT Project Management, as well as project coordination of cross-organizational digitalization projects
Your attributes and skills:
- You can handle complex interrelationships and large amounts of data
- You have strong Demand-/Change Management capabilities and are used to applying agile procedures/Scrum methodologies
- With strong customer orientation and very good communication and presentation skills in English you are able to present your results adequately to various management teams
- As you will be working on global use cases you are willing to go on national and international business trips (up to 25%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 123457
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time