We are looking for a highly motivated energetic individual for the role of Large Drives Applications -Senior Sales Manager with proven sales track record. The core responsibilities are technical consultancy, business development and sales development within the assigned corporate account and industry vertical for High & Medium voltage Motors & Variable Speed Drives portfolio.
This individual will be responsible for the customer & sales development, driving product specification to the EPCs, OEMs, System Integrator and end user, channel product & technical training, sales forecasting and other functions as outlined by the Head of LDA ASEAN Lead Bundle
This individual will work closely with the and Head of ASEAN Lead Bundle & Regional Director He will also need to work closely with Customer Service and cross division in driving the new business opportunities.
• Drive annual top line achievements, sales growth for the Large Drives Applications Portfolio.
• To develop sales opportunities pipeline to achieve sales plan objectives and targets
• Develop sales & business development plan, identify and recruit business partners to improve market reach
• To present and discuss the technology, applications and benefits which are relevant to customers. Ability to synthesize any highly technical material for electric motors and relate this information to relevant stakesholder
• Drive products specification at EPC’s & consultants
• Deliver monthly update on progress of the defined key projects with competitive movements and provide market intelligence
• Maintained detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the product line and value proposition with the specific application and situational/project’s background.
• Analyze specifications/issues to propose for complete solutions in applications and systems.
• Required to participate in technical specifications, clarifications and contract review for major projects.
• Technical Sales excellence
• Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
• Have strong technical background knowledge of variable speed drives, induction motors, slip-ring motors & alternators.
• Minimum 5 years in technical sales, preferably, strong knowledge in electric motors both electrically and mechanically.
• Proven success in the supply of large drive system projects or supply contract for electric motors.
• Ability to handle technical purchase order and evaluate job site criticalities ensure product & system delivery meet customer’s expectations & requirements.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with all the stakes holder
• Excellent written & oral communications skill including technical and business understanding
• Have the ready to serve & support mentality and hands on approach
Job ID: 123469
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time