Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · The Package Engineer will be responsible for design & engineering of Auxiliary systems and component (Mechanical/Instrumentation/Ancillary) for Rotating equipment complying to the contract/client requirements and company standards.
- · He/ She will also need to drive the assigned project with complete ownership and accountability.
- · He/ She will be required to work with the project team ensuring on-time delivery, maintaining the quality standards.
- · He/ She will need to work closely with the team and assist team members to ensure client deliverable are timely met.
- · Minimum Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a reputed Institution
- · 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience.
- · Knowledge of rotating machinery and/or energy industry processes preferred.We don’t need
· Knowledge of API Standards (614, 617), P&ID’s, Data Sheets, bill of material, Glubus AutoCAD, NX and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work in team environment, good verbal and written communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 123485
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time