What are my responsibilities?
- Overall responsibility for the performance of the contract in regard to profit and loss from project release to achievement of FAC.
- Overall responsibility for the compliance with PM@Siemens guide, QHSE regulations and other relevant organization rules, guidelines and process during the project execution.
- Management of the Project Execution Team in and outside China.
- Joint work with Commercial Project Manager for the financial results of the project.
- Track the projects quality milestones and Q-Gates
- Monitoring the non-conformance items of the projects, both for time, cost, and quality issues.
- Risk & opportunity management, time scheduling and budget planning in the project.
- Act as single contact for the customer at all areas of contract implementation.
- Internal reporting to company management.
- Acts as a decision maker related to project issues and opportunities.
- Initiates and ensures the transfer and filing of relevant contractual data towards the Project Execution Team (meetings, order document, schedules, communication lines, order variations, specifications, etc.).
- Initiates and performs risk assessment/opportunity on the project and issues a detailed project plan/ report.
- Initiates, performs and reports the monitoring of the project progress with respect to QHSE, time and costs.
- Implements and authorizes changes in contract and scope of supply and authorizes major deviation in design, schedule and budget.
- Responsible for signing-off all invoices raised on contracts. Without signing-out no payment will be effected.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 3~5 years work experiences in a multinational company as PM.
- Bachelor degree or above in turbine or compressor or equipment/mechanical related background.
- Good knowledge on MS Office software.
- Good communication skill, coordination skill, influence skill and team work sprite.
- Strong sense of responsibility and for making decisions.
- Fluent English skill both for oral and writing are mandatory.
Job ID: 123538
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time