As part of the Zone/Global Curriculum development team, work with Learning Architects, Learning Media Development, Global Learning & Development and Business Segments to deliver high quality customer learning curricula development services to the Siemens business. Design the storyboards, and lead the content creation workflow for learning modules and assets for standard courses or customer content in collaboration with Learning Architects or project teams, that will ensure successful knowledge transfer of product functionality, in support of customer enterprise learning and adoption programs.
Apply adult learning strategies and Siemens curricula best practices to design learning modules and oversee creation of Learning assets, ensuring the knowledge checks and assessment assets are created and applied. Serve as Project and Publishing Administrator in the Customer Learning Management System for a designated curriculum. May also fill speciality roles within a business segment curriculum related to production of graphic images to illustrate complex concepts
Works under self management. Works on projects/assignments of moderate to complex scope, making key decisions for the project/assignment. Mentors Curriculum Developers on curriculum best practices and standards
Area of Responsibility (What are the main tasks of this function?)
"Design Learning Modules & Assets
• Conduct instructional Q&A with designated Subject Matter Experts (SME's) in order to define clear learning objectives for of role and process based learning within an architected curriculum
• Engage with designated Subject Matter Experts (SME's) to transfer solution knowledge to design storyboards, use cases and scenarios for role and process based learning, within an architected curriculum.
• Utilize adult learning theory and technical knowledge to design individual learning modules and assets to fulfil the defined learning objectives and address target audience needs
• Collaborate with other Curriculum Leads and Managers to seek out innovative design ideas and concepts
• Using the Learning & Adoption tool, design learning modules and assets in accordance with established procedures, standards and templates
• Identify opportunities to integrate curriculum among products as well as opportunities to blend curriculum to enhance scalability and operational efficiencies"
"Develop Learning Modules & Assets
• Lead a project stream for an assigned curriculum and create and maintain the workflow stream between designers, developers, and SMEs
• Using the Siemens standard content development tools and rapid development techniques, develop high quality, interactive role and process based learning modules and assets for a standard curriculum in accordance with established procedures, standards and templates and based on storyboards, use cases and scenarios.
• Using the Siemens standard content development tools, oversee the development of high quality, interactive custom learning modules and assets in support of customer projects in accordance with established procedures, standards and templates
• Produce or procure copyright compliant, and culturally sensitive images to visually depict concepts, features, and system functionality
• Support multiple learning media with content re-use
• Ensure learning design and development documentation is complete to support collaboration of effort and language translation
• Manage a multiple course developer and collaboration environment "
• Apply knowledge of test validation and effective test question design to design and build effective and interactive assessments, knowledge checks and review questions that allow learners to confirm their comprehension of training presented, and to ensure learning objectives are met"
"Mentoring, Practice Participation & Knowledge Sharing
• Actively participate in, and contribute to, the Curriculum Community of Practice
• Participate in social commentary, ratings, questions and answers
• Provide re-use experiences from customer projects
• Participate in industry bodies to stay current on Instructional Design best practices
• Maintain knowledge and proficiency on named product/s for assigned courseware
• Research new and innovative curriculum industry practices that will enable assistance in the continued improvement of content development processes and standards, recommending changes required to match or surpass e-learning industry standards.
• Take ownership of specific Services Methodology quality factors and best practices and drive their definition, development and curation
• Provide mentoring to more junior members of the Curriculum team"
• Support the organisational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and
• Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
• Willing and available to work the core hours required by SISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and
• Record expenses in an accurate and timely manner
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
• Provide input, where appropriate to team meetings.
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company."