SMVS Operation Excellence Manager (Wuxi) 无锡西门子中压开关有限公司（无锡） 卓越运营经理
What are my responsibilities?
1. Promote Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement culture. Drive internal alignment on guidelines and procedures related to lean productivity management. Provide best practice sharing and coaching to the management team and employees.
2. Identify and establish new metrics for judging efficiency of production processes.
3. Identifying, realization and controlling of optimization topics within processes and working routines.
4. Leading, performing, coordinating and monitoring of optimization projects across the plant.
5. Provide training: product/process/lean knowledge.
6. Lead and support shop floor KAIZEN across of organization.
7. Follow & identify new technology trends in digitalization & automation and put it into realization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
-At least 8 years I.E. working experience in foreign (or joint venture) companies.
-More than 2 year’s leadership experience
-Master degree in industrial engineer or mechanical & electrical major & business administration.
-Ability to identify and understand cause - effect relationships, identify key issues and define and implements effective solutions.
-Thorough understanding of broad business practices including Production Management, Advanced Manufacturing Strategies, Continuous Improvement and Lean Tools, 5S, Cost Management & Budget Reporting, and Leadership development.
-Background in Medium and Low Voltage Systems is a plus.
-Excellent ability to write, speak and present information effectively.
-Excellent English in oral and written is mandatory
-Knowledge in German language is a plus.
-Cultural awareness, able to operate effectively in different cultural environments.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 123568
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time