Back to the Future: Returners Programme
We know that returning to work after a career break can be a daunting prospect, which is why we are offering a Returnship Program which is here to help. Our Returners Program is a 6-month placement which has been specifically designed to bridge the gap between taking a career break of two years or more and re-entering the workplace. We want you to capitalise on your existing experience, refresh your skills and knowledge whilst equipping you with the confidence to return to work. It gives meaningful experience, with the wraparound of coaching, mentoring support and training.
We are looking for a Co-ordination Assistant who will join our Digital Industries operating company based in Manchester! Our Co-ordination team is integral to the success of our Customer Service business and you will join a friendly team of 12 co-ordinators who help facilitate the customer journey from enquiry through to an engineering attending on a customer site.
Join our friendly and helpful staff at our Siemens Manchester office (M20 2UR) where we can offer flexible working options. This role is an initial 6 month placement, however there may be the option for this to be extended for a further 6 months. Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work at Siemens; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
What support can I expect?
- Mentoring - A mentor and buddy will be assigned to support your introduction and ongoing personal development within Siemens
- Training - support will be on hand with on the job training
- Additional training - Siemens offers a range of training courses and these will be considered and offered
- Induction - A comprehensive induction to the business will be given allowing you to get a deep understanding and appreciation for the various functional teams you may be engaged with
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Working within the co-ordination team, you will identify and follow through on processes improvement initiatives which will improve the customer’s experience
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
- Check when parts are delivered and review against SAP
- Use SAP to create purchase orders for both internal and external customer
- Depending on your comfort level, you may also be speaking with your contract customers to understand their requirements
- Creation of new customer account profiles using Siemens systems
- Use our Assist System to generate new cases, close existing cases, send email correspondence
- Creation and sending of contract customer service packs
- Data processing within Siemens systems
- General administrative activities
- Complete regular mandatory trainings for compliance purposes
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You will have a good basic understand of Microsoft packages; Excel & Word
- Great communication skills
- Customer service experience is needed
- Outstanding attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Our compensation package includes a generous base salary and holiday allowance. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 123574
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either