CRM Functional tester would be part of the testing team supporting the project development. Would be in involved in various testing deliverables while working in sprints and being actively involved in automation or automation candidate identification of test scenarios.
Task and Responsibilities
- Work with the functional/business teams to understand the requirement and provide Test Scenarios.
- Understand and guide the creation of Test Scenarios and Test scripts for various business processes.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Create and manage the data required for executing test scenarios.
- Setup test scenarios.
- Execute test scenarios as per schedule. Report on the progress of test execution. Capture test evidence following the Quality guidelines.
- Record issues (defects). Track the resolution of the issues to closure.
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
4 to 9 years of functional testing experience in an agile environment.
- Must be proficient with concepts of functional testing
- Must be an expert in test management methods and processes.
- Must be proficient with usage of test management tools like HP ALM, JIRA
- Must be proficient with the various business concepts in CRM.
- Must be proficient to work in a sprint based agile environment
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
Job ID: 123599
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time