Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Siemens Control Products (LV Control gear) are on the lookout for an Integrated Control Panel sales specialist who will sit within the control Products Business Unit. Siemens have seen significant market share growth in this area over recent years and this opportunity offers an excellent chance to continue and develop this success.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a talented team who provide the most complete LV Control Gear solutions in the market and you will be responsible for the development of Sirius LV Control Products nationally across the UK.
The role requires the development of sales with external customer groups including OEM’s, Panel Builders and System Integrators with focus on developing specific industrial control partner channels. This position will also include the promotion of other Siemens control panel orientated products through the Industrial Control Partner network.
We are looking for candidates who are based in the South of the UK as your clients will be from Birmingham down to the coast. This role will require you to work from home but as it is a field based role you will be out and about meeting clients.
Come and have a look at what it’s like to work at Siemens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
What part will you play?
- You will be our sales specialist for Industrial Control Partners in the GB&I market
- To educate the ICP partner sales teams to drive growth
- To participate in account planning sessions
- You will develop and present competitor conversion proposals, in conjunction with technical resources
- Work closely with the Product Management and Technical support team to deliver the Business Unit growth strategy
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Fantastic knowledge of customer applications and concerns in industrial control product applications is required, with background specifically in LV Control Gear theory and associated Control Panel Products.
- You will have a sales background and in-depth knowledge of the industrial control product application space
- Background in LV Control Gear theory and associated Control Panel Products (training will be provided)
- We do need someone who is technical proficient and understands customer challenges, pain-points and decision processes. Through training you will understand Siemens and competitive product family landscape and target markets as well as Industrial control product selling process.
- Great presentation skills are needed
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Our daily lives depend on a steady supply of affordable energy. Our Smart infrastructure division intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Siemens are constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation is shaping the future of the energy industry; we need the best and brightest talent on board to be able to support us on this journey.
Our compensation package includes a generous base salary and holiday allowance. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 123604
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either