Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for performing thermodynamic analysis and performance evaluation of steam turbine as per Siemens design guidelines.
- Responsible solely for thermodynamic design, balancing thrust in steam turbine, efficiency check of steam turbine, risk mitigation.
- Responsible to develop correction curves & performance curves for performance acceptance test of steam turbine.
- Responsible for providing solution to customer’s queries regarding performance enhancement and support to manufacturing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical ) with CGPA > 8.0
- Minimum 2 years of Engineering experience in Turbomachinery in the area of Thermodynamic Analysis, Heat and Mass Balance, Performance & Efficiency Analysis.
- Strong theoretical fundamentals in Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer – this will be the key assessment point.
- Relevant experience in Steam or Gas turbines will be of an added advantage
- Team player, proactive and able to provide solution within short time with engineering judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 123626
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time