We are looking for an experienced software manager to ensure seamless information provision & management founded on digitalization within the Oil & Gas Sales organization.
What are my responsibilities?
· Take product ownership for tools inside our Sales organization and align requirements with involved stakeholders and management
· Manage business improvement projects following agile principles, e.g. SCRUM
· Translate requirements into possible IT solutions, including decision papers for management and analyze existing solutions to provide recommendations on improvements
· Manage other (external) developers to ensure high quality solutions
· Responsible for simplification of existing tool landscape in Sales and related interfaces
· Interacts with all involved stakeholders, e.g. Operations, Sales Managers, Proposals and Marketing
· Implement and manage web applications using state of the art IT technology
· Ensure high availability and productivity of tools inside area of responsibility
· Define innovative solutions for business requirements
guide Sales in using tools inside area of responsibility
How can I qualify for the role?
· Bachelor’s degree in IT related studies and at least 6 years’ experience in managing Software related projects
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
· Analytical mind and able to identify and process different ideas and opinions independently and summarize them for possible solutions to stakeholders
· Strong drive with motivation skills to accomplish tasks with high quality and on time
· Open mindset and out of the box thinking
· Pro-active and hands-on character with service provider mentality and economical thinking
· Experience in Sales as well as in applying SCRUM is a plus
We offer the opportunity to drive improvement projects for the Sales organization on a global level. We are an experienced team providing a wide range of Sales, process and tool knowledge, working in multi-cultural environment with a passion to improve the O&G business.
We offer flexible working times and an agile environment for developing yourself and your projects to a success story.
Job ID: 123715
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time