Job Title: Communication RD Engineer 通信研发工程师
Department: Research & Development
Location： Nanjing, China
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Communication system development for power system protection device.
- Requirement engineering, architecture design of component, coding, documentation and test.
- Design and implement functional user story with consideration of non functional user story (e.g. functionality, performance, stability and maintainability).
- Consider test automation during integration and system test to improve the overall test efficiency.
- fixing and maintenance of responsible component/product.
- Regression test of product before final release to market.
- Customer problem troubleshooting, Conference, Roadshow, etc.
- , for example IoT.
Contacts / Interfaces
- R&D Team within SPA and in Headquarters
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer science related.
- English – Advanced level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- University degree and above in Computer Sciences, Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
- >3 year C/C++ experience on embedded system (e.g. VxWorks) or Linux.
- Communication system development in embedded system or Linux.
- Development/Engineering experience for communication device or power system protection devices in Power Automation related companies are preferred; experience in telecommunication domain is welcomed too.
- Domain knowhow in communication (e.g. TCP/IP, IEC61850, IEC60870, PNIO, IoT protocol...).
- Familiar with C/C++ programming. Java or Python will be a plus.
- Good diagnostic and debugging skills in embedded system.
- Good English spoken and written skills or is able to quickly ramp up English communication skills.
Job ID: 123716
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time