SPA R&D Engineer 嵌入式研发工程师 南京
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Product development / Test / support of project management
- Execution of product test
- Support to customer projects regarding detail issues
- Preparation and implementation of production acceptance and customer acceptance
- Mentor for new employees, guiding less experienced testers
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer or related.
- English – Basic level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- >2 years development experience in embedded system. FW. e.g. VxWorks, Linux.
- Be familiar with secondary devices and basic power system domain knowhow.
- Experience for IEC61850 9-2 and Merging Unit is a plus.
- Experience in coaching/mentoring is desirable
- C++ advanced
- Matlab, PSCAD skill is a plus
- Familiar with the standard product development process.
Job ID: 123717
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time