Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Marketing Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Your qualifications and experience:
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
· Marketing / Sales background in healthcare with a focus on solutions and services sales
· Commercial and business awareness with excellent negotiation skills
· Self-motivated with a strong drive and a confident approach towards customers
· The ability to understand enterprise customers needs and to convert them into convincing solution proposal
· Strong communication and networking skills
· Well developed interpersonal skills
· Flexibility to cope with very different type and needs of customer as well as changes in the service portfolio
· Typically 5+ years experience with enterprise customer
· Typically 8+ years of marketing / sales with a proven track record of overachieving order intake, revenue and profit targets
· Expertise in Siemens products desirable but not compulsory
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 123729
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time