Your new role:
* Regular data transformation using ETL solution Pentaho Data Integration (incl. Troubleshooting and documentation)
* Rebuild, maintenance and development of transformation workflows
* Flow automation with shell scripts and scheduled tasks
* Development of SQL queries
* Implementation of Pentaho and Java Updates
* Report template creation by Excel (using standard Excel pivot table functions)
* Design of Database schemas for reporting data
* Monitoring and Administration of database systems and Windows Server
* Monitoring and Administration of the Pentaho Business Analytics Platform
* Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
* Work with the ticket system JIRA (Kanban Board)
* Respond to incoming tier 3 tickets and provide the customer with a solution
* Analyze, processing and documentation of incidents and service requests
* Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database (OneNote)
* Working with a ticket system
* IT technical background
* SQL (triggers, stored procedures, cursors, functions, views, DBMail) advance know-how
* Experienced with at least one of the following Perl/Curl/PowerShell/Batch Scripting
* Very good analytical cognitive abilities
* High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
* Sociable and communicative attitude
* Excel advance know-how (pivot tables, data slicers)
* Pentaho, ETL and/or German know-how would be considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role in Siemens. The IoT Unit in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 123792
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time