Your new role:
- Regular data transformation using ETL solution Pentaho Data Integration (incl. Troubleshooting and documentation)
- Rebuild, maintenance and development of transformation workflows
- Flow automation with shell scripts and scheduled tasks
- Development of SQL queries
- Implementation of Pentaho and Java Updates
- Report template creation with Excel (using standard Excel pivot table functions)
- Design of Database schemas for reporting data
- Monitoring and Administration of database systems and Windows Server
- Monitoring and Administration of the Pentaho Business Analytics Platform
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Work with JIRA (Kanban Board) ticketing system
- Respond to incoming level 3 tickets and provide a solution to the customer
- Analyze, processing and documentation of incidents and service requests
- Maintenance and usage of a knowledge database (OneNote)
- Working with a ticketing system
- IT technical background
- SQL (triggers, stored procedures, cursors, functions, views, DBMail) advanced know-how
- Experienced with at least one of the following Perl/Curl/PowerShell/Batch Scripting
- Very good analytical cognitive abilities
- High degree of customer orientation and service readiness
- Sociable and communicative attitude
- Excel advanced know-how (pivot tables, data slicers)
- Pentaho, ETL and/or German know-how would be considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role in Siemens. The IoT Unit in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Job ID: 123792
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time