Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head (m/f/d) of Executive Engagement to position Siemens Healthineers globally as the #1 solution provider for hospital CEOs.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will understand the problems faced by hospital CEOs and senior management, and act as the company expert at C level
- You will develop and implement a company-wide marketing strategy which positions Siemens Healthineers as an opinion leader for C level
- You will head a team which provides high-value content of relevance to hospital managers, both in exclusive Siemens Healthineers platforms and at third-party C level events
- You will train up the sales team which focuses on hospital managers globally in order to improve the customer relationship and demonstrate how our company adds value
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/news-and-events/conferences-events-new/sh-executive-summit
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a Master's degree in hospital management or a related field, ideally supplemented with an MBA from a top tier business school
- You are an expert in transforming healthcare with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges faced by the healthcare sector
- You have many years of experience in healthcare consulting
- You have extensive experience of creating and providing effective marketing content, with good cooperation between functions and organizational units
- You have experience of operating effectively within a large multinational organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very good spoken and written communications skills in English (a knowledge of German would be an advantage)
- You are full of energy and passionate about transforming healthcare
- You strive to offer the best services and are always looking for new ideas to improve marketing throughout the entire company
- You are flexible about international travel (an estimated 30% of your time will be spent on business trips)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 123832
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time