- You are responsible for driving and guiding the specification and realization of the system architecture within the business.
- Furthermore, you will build the framework for our global system architecture to make sure that our locations in China, US, Portugal and Germany are using the same footprint.
- You provide the architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit.
- You drive common platform functionality, and consistent, best-practice application design.
- As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and standard methodologies within the organization.
- You have a master’s degree in electrical engineering, or comparable education.
- You have proven professional experience as hardware architect for projects of category A or B for many years
- Furthermore, you have many years of professional experience in product development, thereof several years in the respective technical domain
- You developed a confirmed understanding of the architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification
- You are an experienced technical team lead (architecture teams)
- You are excellent in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across large engineering teams.
- You have strong interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills) to present and discuss strategies, architectures and designs.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 123842
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time