What part will you play?
- We are a growing team and invite you to participate in this future orientated and important market segment for all of us to be our Senior Hardware Architect (f/m/d) - eCharging
- You are responsible for driving and guiding the specification and realization of the system architecture within the business
- Furthermore you will build the framework for our global system architecture to make sure that our locations in China, US, Portugal and Germany are using the same footprint
- You provide the architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit
- You drive common platform functionality and consistent, best-practice application design
- As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and best practices within the organization
- You have an master degree in electrical engineering, or comparable education
- You have more than 8 years of working experience in product development, thereof at least 2 years in the respective technical domain
- Within your at least 5 years experience in successfully working as a hardware architect for projects of category A or B provided you a proven understanding of the architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification
- You have successfully worked as a technical team lead for at least 6 years (architecture teams)
- You have the ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers. You enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team collaboratively across large engineering teams
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to present and discuss technical strategies, architectures and designs
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 123842
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time